Chris M. Martin Jr.
Energy Management Program
Welcome to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Energy Management website. This site serves as a resource for students, faculty, staff and friends of Carolina by highlighting important energy conservation initiatives on campus and providing useful information regarding our energy consumption. We hope you find it informative and we encourage you to partner with us to help make UNC and our community more energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
Your efforts will help:
- Reduce our campus energy bill.
- Preserve our natural resources.
- Reduce the environmental impacts associated with energy use.
Our principles and priorities are to:
- Operate our buildings in a safe manner.
- Provide occupant comfort following guidelines of the Energy Use Policy.
- Maximize efficiency of our building systems to decrease campus energy consumption.
Need Help or Have Suggestions? For temporary modifications to building schedules, the building manager should call Facilities Services Work Management 962-3456.
If you have questions, know of problems, such as windows that won’t close, lights left on, broken thermostats, etc., or if you have ideas that could help improve campus energy efficiency, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.